Monday, September 26, 2011

Firestation Fun

Again, I apologize for the delay in posting. I feel like I've been really busy since we got back from Loon Lake, but I will do my best to give you your Connor fix. :)

A few weeks ago, my Mom's group took a trip to the fire station. Connor was a little scared of the fireman when he got all his gear on, but the guy inside was super nice so I think he warmed up after a while.

We also got to tour the fire station and get in a fire truck. Connor also pumped some iron like a real fireman.

On a side note, I am happy to report that Connor has finally poked all his 2 year molars through. Now, the bottom two are still on the move, so he's still a little cranky about it, but I think we're almost done. Yay, no more teething for a while. Mommy is happy and I'm sure poor Connor growing teeth must be happy too.



The fireman showing the kids that he's really a nice guy behind that scary mask.


Connor showing off his new fire hat.


Connor in awe of the firetruck.


All the kids could touch the parts of the firetruck.

Connor posing inside the driver's cab of the fire truck.


I love Connor's face in this picture. What a tough guy.


Connor working on his guns. Ha!


Now a little time at the punching bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment